- Peppered Chicken : Aromatic South Indian black peppered chicken,
- Chicken 65 : Succulent chicken morsels cooked in crushed coriander with chilli and garlic
- Tadka Dal : Yellow lentil dal tempered with cumin, ginger and tomatoes
- Cabbage Sambaro : Lightly cooked Shredded cabbage and carrots with thinly slice green chilli tossed in lemon and fresh coriander.
- Cucumber Raita : Refreshing cucumber yogurt with roasted crushed cumin and garlic.
- Rasam : South Indian spiced soup made with tamarind, tomatoes with mustard, cumin, fenugreek and black pepper
- Dal Bhaji : Bhaji made from mixed lentils and subtle spices (Indian version of falafel)
- Gulab Jamun : Soft, melt-in-your-mouth, fried dumplings that are made of reduced milk and soaked in rose-flavoured sugar syrup
Allergen: wheat, milk
- Pickle : Pickle with raw mangoes, spices
- Far Far : Rainbow coloured crisp made from potato and sago
- Puffy Puris : Soft and fluffy puris to company your curries
- Basmati rice : Steamed basmati rice