- Aubergine and Green Beans :Aubergine and fresh Indian beans curry in light tomato gravy.
- Potato with Fenugreek leaves : Baby potato mixed with Gujarati spices consist of dry coriander, Kashmiri chilli and
- Dal Soup: This dal soup tingles your taste buds with sweet, spicy and tanginess. This is well complimented with plain basmatic rice. Made from Pigeon peas and consist of lemon, jiggery, ginger and Kashmiri chilli.
- Cabbage Sambar: Lightly cooked Shredded cabbage and carrots with thinly slice green chilli tossed in lemon and fresh coriander.
- Cucumber Raita: Refreshing cucumber yogurt with roasted crushed cumin and garlic.
- Dhokla: Traditional gujarati savory made from chick peas flour and steam cooked with mustards seed tarka.
- Dal Bhaji : Bhaji made from mixed lentils and subtle spices (Indian version of falafel)
- Gulab Jamun : Soft, melt-in-your-mouth, fried dumplings that are made of reduced milk and soaked in rose-flavoured sugar syrup
Allergen: wheat, milk
- Pickle : Pickle with raw mangoes, spices
- Far Far : Rainbow coloured crisp made from potato and sago
- Puffy Puris : Soft and fluffy puris to company your curries
- Basmati rice : Steamed basmati rice